Saturday, February 28, 2009

ah!

I'm literally going crazy over my journalism class. I'm the assistant editor and the college corner person thing, i dont know what its called. Anyways, our teachers is treating us like if we actually did work at a newspaper office. I understand that there's alot of pressure on her side, but she cant expect us to do everything right. Our previous teacher totally quit and didnt tell a soul. I was shocked! At the beginning of the year all we had to do was write a little crappy article and get it published. Now its like hardcore newspaper class. I actually kind of like it, but it seems like nobody liks being there which makes everything work slow. You can't blame them either, its not like they wanted the class in the first place. Everyone got placed there by luck and they expected it to be an easy class. What a wake up call, huh?
I'm getting over it though. I'm just doing the best i can, which apperantly is not good enough sometimes. Lol oh well, i didnt sign up for this anywayss.
On a good note, i passed my math test!! ABOUT DAMN TIME! jeeez. I was beginning to think i was losing my math mojo. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment